Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Out of Topic

As the title suggest, this one is a little off topic. I'm not going to talk about games, nor technology, nor movies, nor mobiles. Let me talk about me. It's a blog after all.
I introduced myself in my very first post in this blog. And to tell the truth, this is my very first attempt creating a blog. I do all this from my Nokia 6270 cellphone. I don't have a computer and I'm too lazy to go to internet cafe. I just use what is available to me. I'm not rich, therefore, there will be times where I don't update this blog for awhile because I don't have the money to make my cellphone go online.
Now you all understand the situation here. Since the looks of the web I see from my cellphone is different from a regular computer, layout of this blog is not a priority to me. But if anyone want to help me improve this blog, be my guest. I'm open to suggestion, comments, or anything. In fact, I'm encourage you all to do so.
I'm just a newbie with a limited access and tools. So anything would be appreciated. :-)

1 comment:

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

amazing that you do all this blogging from your mobile phone! But I think that is really the future and you are already tuned in.

Now mobile is going to get more and more powerful in terms of processing power. We use mobiles not only for talking and SMSing but also for browsing, gaming and now even for computing!

Do you think advertising on mobiles is going to take off?

I had written an article on mobile advertising and would really value your comments on it.