Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nokia N96 And Samsung I8510 Now Available

After all this time, Nokia finally decide to throw N96 on the market. I think it has something to do with Samsung being released the I8510 INNOV8 earlier this month. The two has almost identical feature with the notable different is the capability of the camera. Samsung's equipped with a 8 megapixels camera, while Nokia's only has 5 Megapixels. The other notable feature is the DVB-H that the N96 has which I8510 lacks. All in all, I believe that the two will find success as they have their own fans. As for me, I like I8510 better. But I can't afford it.
Here's a picture of Nokia N96. As for I8510's picture, you can see it in my older post.

N96



2 comments:

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

I think the one major advantage of the Nokia models including N96 is that it allows one to download and install games and other applications easily. In Samsung that is a challenge. What do you think?

lionheart85 said...

That may be the case in the past. But nowadays, many companies try to be as user friendly as nokia although we still find some hassle every now and then.