Monday, August 11, 2008

My cousin and Kungfu Panda

I took my 14 year old cousin to a movie yesterday afternoon. He wanted to watched The Mummy and The Tomb of The Dragon Emperor. But when we got there, I saw Kungfu Panda was on. And since I really want to see it, I forced him to watch it instead. And there's no regret. The movie was awsome. I enjoyed every moment of it. I can't remember being laughing all the time watching a movie since the original Scary movie. The animation was good, the voice over was spot on, matching the character with the type of the sound. I couldn't helped thinking of Angelina Jolie when I saw Tigress in action. All in all, I recommend this movie to anyone, even adults. And guess what, my cousin still dragged me to watch The Mummy, so we bought the ticket and watched it after we watched Kungfu Panda. He knows how to make me broke.

No comments: