Monday, August 11, 2008

Introduction

As any blogger would do first (I guess), I'm going to introduce myself a little bit. My name is Rizki Juanda and I'm known as lionheart85 on the net. I'm 23 years old. From a country named Indonesia, which is by the way I don't really like (we'll get to that eventually). Graduated from college, majoring Informatic Technic 2 years ago. I was a future broker for 15 months, but currently I'm jobless. But look at the bright side, now I can start to do things that I couldn't do before because of my busyness. One of them is blogging. Hehehe Thank God for being jobless. (Well, that came out weird. Hehehe)
Enough about me right now. More will be revealed along with my posts in the future. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned because I have so many to offer. :-D

No comments: